Am I eligible?
You can get help from this program if you have limited income and resources. Some resources may not be counted when determining whether you meet the program guidelines.
In certain situations, there may be other program rules that you may need to meet such as taking part in Employment & Training programs and other work requirements.
What are the citizenship guidelines?
If you are a U.S. citizen and meet the other program guidelines, you may get help from this program. If you live in the United States but are not a U.S. citizen, you may still apply if you and/or members of your household meet at least one of following guidelines for legal immigrants
What will I need?
- lived legally in the United States or its territories for at least 5 years or more
- get disability related assistance or benefits, no matter when you entered the United States or its territories
- children under the age of 18, no matter when the child entered the United States or its territories
- Documents Showing Number of People Living in Household
- Documents Showing Household Address
- Documents Showing Household Expenses
- Documents Showing Medical Costs
- Social Security Receipts
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Income and Resources